Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 43

Thread: New doll movie! Felicity Gets Dressed*UPDATE*

  1. #21
    Inactive Member marilyn2222's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2005
    Posts
    225
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cute! I love these.

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Katie148's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    457
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great job, Vicky! You made the dolls look so real. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  3. #23
    Inactive Member alliesunshine's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 29th, 2006
    Posts
    148
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You are getting better and better. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Keep it up. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  4. #24
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    Great job, Vicky! They looked so real!

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Jeanette M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2003
    Posts
    1,239
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Vicky, I love it! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Keep 'em coming, girl - keep 'em coming!

  6. #26
    Inactive Member Katie from IL's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2005
    Posts
    952
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That was so cool! I felt like I was sitting in an oldtime Nickelodeon with Samantha and Nellie! My sound isn't working so I wasn't sure if there was any music, but I could just imagine the piano music in the background, especially when Lissie once again forget's her hat!

    I could never have the patience to do something like that-I'm surprised Lissie even had the patience! I would have gotten frustrated with the dolls falling over which is a problem I always have when I make my albums.

  7. #27
    Inactive Member Skywalking's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2005
    Posts
    57
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow! Really makes you think about all the effort clothing took in Colonial days. My favorite part was putting on the stockings and shoes! Very cute, they looked so REAL.

  8. #28
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    It's really cute!

    I have only one tiny concern. In reality, you have to put stockings and shoes on BEFORE stays, because you cannot bend over with them on.

    As the old saying goes, "shoes first, then corset".

  9. #29
    emsmombuysdolls
    Guest emsmombuysdolls's Avatar

    Post

    Great job! It has to be really hard to film getting dressed when the actors knees and elbows don't bend. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  10. #30
    Inactive Member BananaSmoothie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 8th, 2005
    Posts
    44
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Excellent video! [img]smile.gif[/img] I really enjoyed watching it! You are extremely talented, I have no idea how you do that, lol. You must have worked so hard. I think animation is your calling [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •